Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Just a Note to Say

Hello lovelies!
So no, I don't have a hard set topic to yap about at the moment, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that I am capable of writing rhyming posts about princes and princesses that may or may not be based on yours truly and a certain someone. It's just kind of hard to come up with good material when you everything you think of is somehow linked to that one topic. But, I shall endeavor....
 
...Not sure why that makes me laugh so much. But it does. This guy supplies the funniest parts in the movie.
 
Anyway, moving on.
 
I've been feeling an itch lately in the back of my mind to get writing. I've even ventured on to pinterest for things besides wedding dresses and budgeting tips and I've pinned a few things that reminded me of my stories.
BUT,
Every tie I open up one of my latest works, I got nothing.
Zilch.
Zippo.
Nada.
 
So...I've been toying with the idea of starting a whole new story.
I know, I know. As soon as I do that the others will fade into oblivion, and I'll never finish them no matter how many times I promise myself I will. I still love those stories. But I can't write them. I don't know if I can write a new one either, but I'm so tempted to try.
So tempted.
What do you guys think? Not to quote my little movie clip up there, but "Think about it long enough". Do I endeavor to finish, or endeavor to begin?
 
Work is going well. Some new girls have joined the team who are closer to my age and we get along quite smashing. Next month I have to take a test to be certified as a...well its a Paraoptometric, but don't ask me what that is. Basically a piece of paper that says I am certified to do the job I do, I guess. Everyone tells me it's easy, just a lot of vocabulary words...
I'll have you know, I hated vocabulary words in school just about as much as I hated algebra.
 
We've also been on a war movie kick. First we watched Band of Brothers...
Which took a week because it's like a six DVD movie.
Now we have started We Were Soldiers.
Now, I love that movie. I've been begging to watch it for like...years. For real. And my whole family told me we didn't have it. (nonsense!) So I went and bought it. Brought it home and resumed begging to watch it. No one was in the mood. For months on end.
Last night.
Dad says to get it out.
Everyone agrees.
.....
 
What?
 
Hmmm, what else is new and noteworthy, since I'm writing you guys a note?
I've been getting terrible headaches every day, and have a chiropractor appointment next week that will hopefully cure it for me again.
I was offered a partnership by a nine year old to join her in building a company just like Justice, only for big people.
Because what adult wouldn't wanna?
 
Besides that, I learned to run a grain cart this year, and we got harvesting done by ourselves instead of hiring anyone, which was kind of cool.
Worked calves the other day and have a hand full of fiber glass now. It's all good.
Had a completely black bruise on my left knee, but the completely pale right one is the one that hurt like mad. Go figure that one out then let me know, please and thanks.
 
And....My sisters are going out in as this for Halloween.
 
                          Minion 2 ^                                                  Minion 1^

Well, I think that about blasts you guys up to speed on the regular parts of my life. Adios!!
 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great Costumes, I hope you pass your test. I will be praying for your writing block, maybe starting a new book is a good idea. Justice for big people omigoodness, my mom dragged me in there once. It was all pink, it was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought they were very cool when the minions told me about them. Thank you, and thank you! I'm seriously considering starting my Hey Brother story. I cannot stand that store. Minion 2 always wants to go in there. Bleck!

      Delete
  2. ennndeavoor to perrseverrre the best voice :') What movie is that from? I hope you took the partnership with the nine year old :')

    Good luck with figuring out your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that great? lol. That is from The Outlaw Josie Whales.
      Haha, actually I did tell her that would be a great idea and we should totally do it.
      Thanks!

      Delete