Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Story of How I Died


Yup. It's that story. 
The story of how I got out all my writing tablets and favorite pens and got all keyed up to start scribbling away in my insane little worlds, and suddenly came down with a two week bout of complete and utter exhaustion. I can't even begin to describe how tired I am. I fall asleep through movies. Movies! I never do that. In the time it takes Jarod to shower at night and come to bed, I'm already fast asleep. I can't help it. It's terrible. Not to mention waking up at four am almost every morning, with a headache so severe that it literally has me staggering to the kitchen to get some Tylenol. Muscle aches and cramps, hot flashes and chills, but no fever. What? Nausea, upset stomach, lack of appetite alternating with ravenous gnawing hunger. 
It's quite a miserable story. 
And so far, its taken away all desire to write any of my real stories. It's hard to look at a white page when your head feels like its gonna explode. And don't even mention a computer screen. And overhead lights are just torture. 
Medicine? No, that doesn't do a thing. Doctors? Not so much. You're stressed, not getting enough sleep, blah blah blah. 
And lets toss in nightmares for good measure. You work at an eye doctor? How's about a serial killer comes to the office demanding to rent a hotel room. So you find some way to accommodate him to save everyone. 
Hows about a dream about mass suicides?
Chickens running all over your yard. ALL OVER IT.
Trying to run away from someone. Not sure what. But you better get going. 
A circus that comes to town and kills people for fun. 
Yeah. That will make it all better. Let's do that. 
So, not really sure where this story is going. Just thought I'd rant to you guys about the events leading up to my untimely death. I'd like a black shiny coffin, please. 

I'm still very much in love with Piper though, and have little ideas for her running through my foggy mind. As soon as I'm able to see straight again, I shall resume writing her happy insanity. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw Maddie, I hope things look up for you soon! Sounds like a bit of a rough time :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry life is rough sometimes, I hope and pray it gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete