Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hello Fall

 
Hey guys!
Since we finally had the official first day of fall this week, I thought a leaf riddled post was in order.
I love fall. I love basically everything about fall. In fact, I really can't think of any drawbacks to fall, at this point in time.
It's the perfect season.
 
There's Football
 
Granted, my Huskers aren't off to a very great start what with monstrous lightning cancelling the first game, and losing every subsequent game thus far. But its still football, and you gotta love it.
 
The Clothes
 
Getting dressed in fall is such a joy. I'm allowed layers, in order to look cute, but I don't have to bundle up to  survive the bitter cold yet.
 
The Colors     
 
Literally everything comes in fall colors. Look up fall colored hair and you'll see what I mean. The dusty pinks and blues, burgundy, gold. Ah! I LOVE it.
 
Harvest
 
Even though getting the crops picked can be stressful, I still love it. It's like getting to see the world all over again, once the cornfields are out of the way.
 
Deer Hunting
 
If I ever don't include deer hunting in my list of favorite things from fall, send help. I love hunting. Even when I don't see anything (but I mean, obviously seeing something is far better). It's awesome getting outside before anything is awake, and then slowly as the sun comes up you see everything come alive. It's great. Except for field mice. I wish they would stay asleep all day. Just a couple of those little guys in the underbrush sound like an entire army of deer heading your way.
 
NaNoWriMo
 
Now that I've actually accomplished the task of completing NaNoWriMo, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back. I'm already trying to decide which story idea I want to use for it.
 
The Atmosphere
 
All of it. I love the rustic farmhouse feel of fall, with all the decorations, and pumpkins, and burlap. But I also love the creepy crawly witches flying in the trees part of it too.
I love being able to cook soup every week without any complaints. I love when the stores start stocking eggnog. And we can't forget personal traditions. This time of year, certain books and movies all start making their appearance around my house, and life is much happier.
 
 
 
What is your favorite part of fall? Is fall your favorite season? Lets talk.      
 
All images from Google   

2 comments: