Wednesday, August 28, 2019

August Recap

Hi guys! 

I’m sorry I forgot to post this earlier. My bad. 
But I’m here for the monthly recap. 




I started babysitting a kid from church and it’s been really fun. Frankly, he’s probably more help to me than I am to his mom. Henry loves having a playmate around. 


I finished the sixth season of The 100 and now I’m not sure what to do with my life. I really liked it, aside from a few things...didn’t really dig the whole concept of redemption, just because they had the Biblical points twisted. 

I’ve been working madly on Blood as Dust in between bouts of dizziness. I’m making progress and plan to have it polished up thoroughly in time for November #faithpitch. 

I went to Living out Loud—a Christian music festival. My sisters were there and it was all sorts of fun. 



We’ve been preconditioning calves, so I’ve got in a lot of saddle time, which is always a good thing. 





My birthday is Friday. It’s not physically possible for me to be 24. Like, what???

Wednesday we find out baby’s gender. So stinking excited for that I can’t even handle it. 

Thursday (meaning today, for most of you reading this now) we are going to the state fair with my family to eat delicious unhealthy food and see Zach Williams in concert. 

Husker Football Season starts Friday and frankly, I couldn’t ask for a better birthday present...except maybe a win. A win would be great. 



I can’t believe summer is essentially at an end. The weather has turned super cool here. I’ve set the fall decorations out and PUMPKINS ARE GROWING IN MY GARDEN. It’s still raining...torrential downpours really. There’s a good chance we might have to take boats to the fair, and I’m actually not joking. 

How are you wrapping up your summer? 

4 comments:

  1. Aw babysitting is fun, I'm glad you're enjoying it! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti everywhere* How are you celebrating? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you!! I went to see a concert at the state fair, baked myself some brownies, and watched the football game with my family 😊

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great summer! I hope you had a good birthday too!

    ReplyDelete