Thursday, December 21, 2017

I Have Arrived

Hello guys! 

My mother in law was here for Thanksgiving, and she is an avid coffee drinker. 

Now I love coffee, capuchino, lattes, the whole works, but I'm one of those coffee people who can get by with instant coffee and some liquid creamer from Walmart. 

All that to say, I don't have a coffee pot, and all I had in the house was fake coffee. 

My mother in law will drink it, but it doesn't make her soul happy. 

So I took her to the Medina Street Vault, a coffee shop a friend of mine started, and we had real coffee. Only problem is, said Vault is half an hour away. And as much as I'd like to drive there every morning for a salted caramel iced vanilla latte, I can't. 

To cut to the chase, Karen in all her amazing mother in lawness got me a Keurig. Now she was rather upset because the "discreet packaging" said turquoise Keurig right on the side. 

Every time I drink a coffee in the morning though, I'm really glad I didn't have to wait for the surprise. 

It's really more of a mint blue color, which is fabulous. My whole kitchen is outfitted with mint blue. Mint blue makes my heart happy. 

So obviously I went to Walmart and got kpods, and then on to Hobby Lobby for some coffee decor. You know, and maybe a few other things. (That's one of my best friends there with Henry. I'm not sure why the cashier is looking like that....don't mind him)


And, viola.

I made a coffee bar. 

Now, not only does it taste good, it's aesthetically pleasing. 
I can now die happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment