Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Don't Blog When Sleep Deprived


Hi guys!
 
I'm going to be totally honest here. I got nothing today. I've been trying to think up a blog post topic for the last five days, and all I keep thinking is I'm Tired.
Deeply tired.
 
Between not being able to fall asleep, stay asleep, waking up early, and nightmares in between, it has not been a good week for sleep. Hasn't even been a good month.
 
Not really sure what's going on. As far as eating and healthy habits go, I'm doing pretty good. I'm not abnormally stressed (cuz lets be honest, I'm always stressed). I'm just tired.
 
So my sleep deprived brain has been trying to come up with a topic with the Winnie the Pooh theme song playing repeatedly in the background.
 
And I've still got nothing.
 
I thought I could do a book review. But the last two books I've read haven't been published. Which is truly a shame, because they are both fantastic. But it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you to gush about a story you can't go out and buy. I am reading Fawkes by Nadine Brandes, but I'm only six chapters in. It is awesome though. I named Henry's stuffed fox, Fawkes, in honor of it.
 No one has caught on yet.
 
I thought I might talk about a movie or TV show, but besides Winnie the Pooh, I've only watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead, and all I can say at this point is that Daryl is awesome.
That is all you need to know.
 
I sent Bad Boy off to some beta readers, so I've got nothing going on with that. If you wanted to read it and I missed you, do please give a shout.
 
I did open up the Mad Hatter document for the first time since NaNoWriMo ended. And it's funny, because it's not nearly as horrible as I remember it being. Honestly, I'm switching it to first person present tense, and that seems to be solving a lot of the issues I was having. Which is terrifying, because I tend to hate first person present. Maybe that's why I'm having nightmares.
 
I downloaded Spotify back onto my laptop for the sole purpose of listening to my Time Capsule, and let me tell ya, it's gold. I have great taste in depressing music.
 
Speaking of depressing, I have an Amazon giftcard that I want to buy some books with. But all the books I want aren't released yet!
 
So, yeah.
I don't have anything interesting to tell you guys today.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I am so guilty of this. That last gif killed me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to Fawkes on audiobook right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't read fantasy often, but I'm starting to like it. What about you?

      Delete
  3. I had a really hard time connecting with Thomas, but beyond that I do like it.

    ReplyDelete