Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Next Chapter

If you missed any of the first parts of this story or want to visit them again, you can find them
Here, here,  and here.





Her world seemed to be spinning, with her inside, life had turned into a cruel terrifying ride.
So many questions, with no answers around. They kept piling up to torture and confound.
She called on her pastor, and some very close friends, she cried in her pillow "This can't be how it ends."
They all gave advice, but none of it matched, while in the back of her mind her own plan was hatched.
The gentleman had been talking to her every day, so she said meet me tomorrow and I will have my say.
They met up at the church when the got off of work.
"I'll give you a second chance to mend all this hurt."

They had many long talks, the princess and the young man. They discussed lots of things not many folks can.
Things started to feel better, her world became bright, even when she was tired from texting all night.
Honesty was the new normal, nothing was held back, and the princess decided they might be on the right track.
Then he got a job in her same town, and asked her at dinner if she wanted to hang around.
It started out simple. He asked if she wanted to each day.
Pretty soon the waitress knew exactly what they wanted and who would pay.
A table for two, buffets, a water and Sprite, since they didn't have Mountain Dew.

They giggled and laughed and found out all their secrets. But each one knew they could trust them to keep it.
They made secret jokes, and shared all their dreams.
It was funny how much they thought the same things.

The day she left town she warned him not to lose his heart while she was gone for three days.
"Don't worry," He said "It's yours anyways."

They talked on the phone, until he fell asleep, in the morning his texts were the first things to beep.

He called her his sweetheart. Said he wished that she was.
"You'll have to talk to my dad"
"I'm not afraid!"
But he was ;)



6 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable. Your writing is masterful. I'm so glad it's happy now!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm glad it is going good now. This was really sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I missed the second and third one when you wrote them! I went back and read them, they are wonderfully written :)
    I'm glad this one is happier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol I actually have a really hard time with this style of writing because its not my usual. I'm glad you like it.
      Thanks :)

      Delete