Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag


I'm doing this tag and I'm not even sorry. I found it on Sarah's blog and I am absolutely crazy to get started on it. No shame.

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up.
Hmmm, that's a tough one. Usually if I'm ever in love with the series I am always in love with it. I thought I was going to be in love with The Maze Runner series, but then I wasn't. So I guess I'll use that. The friends talk to Minion 1, and Minion 1 talks to me about it, but...no. I just can't keep up with it.

2. Red. Pick a book with a red cover.
I will never not pick this book. It is the best ever. And red. Everything looks better in red. Love it to death. I'm never certain if I like this one or the final book in the series best...This one I think. And it does take me through all the stages. Losing Murtagh was blue. Missing him was dark gray. The whole shebang.


3. The Best Day. Pick a book that made you feel nostalgic.

Um....I don't feel nostalgic very often...Little Women. That's the closest I get to feeling nostalgic.

4. Love Story-Pick a Book with a Forbidden Love:


This one was my first thought. I love the whole romance between Considine the bank robber and...I think her name was Lennie. It was adorable, and so sweet and innocent.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble-Pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.

 This describes almost every book I read though!!  The Infernal Devices, The Inheritance Cycle...But I think I'm going to go with Artemis Fowl. The kid is a boy criminal. And completely devious. And I love him. Never did have a fictional crush on him, but he was just fabulous to read about. Shame on me.

(In case you were wondering, the code on the front says "Carry me always. Carry me well. I am they teacher of herb and spell."...I spent hours of my life translating every last bit of the code in the books)

6. Innocent- Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for you.

Allegiant!!!!! I don't know who ruined it for me first, my doppleganger or Pinterest, but I was absolutely devastated. Thanks a lot Veronica Roth!!

7. Everything Has Changed- Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development .

Murtagh. It is so heart wrenching all the development he goes through. I wish I could make a character develop half that well. My life would be complete.

8. You Belong with Me- Pick your most anticpated book release.

Oh golly, I don't even know what is coming out lately. All my series' are finished...Oh! I've been hearing a lot about Book 5 of the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini. I will be the first to buy it when it is finally published.

9. Forever and Always- Pick your favorite book couple.

Will Herondale and Tessa Gray I think. I loved so many fictional couples, but they never end up together, so it's hard for me to even list them with 'forever and always'. I've never shipped someone as hard as I shipped Will and Tessa though.

10. Come Back, Be Here- Pick a book that you would least like to lend out, because you would miss it  too much.

I have a really hard time lending out any of my books. Hope Rising is about the only book I'm comfortable with lending out, and I have two copies of it. And it still has my address wrote inside in permanent marker. I do not like giving out Divergent, Inheritance, or The Hunger Games. Period.



2 comments:

  1. Eldest and Murtagh :) love those things. Thisis a hilarious tag, I mean it's Taylor Swift XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is another Inheritance Cycle series book I want it nooooooooww! :)

    ReplyDelete