Monday, January 6, 2014

A Dash of This and a Sprinkle of That

Hello guys! I thought since it's a week into the new year it might be fun to....My sister just ran into the office screaming camera, dropped a CD on my head while grabbing the thing and then ran out...anyhoo. Back on track. I thought it would be fun to see how everyone is doing with their new year.

I'm doing pretty great. It's like so cold it should be illegal (wind-chill is -24), but I'm safe inside with the job of washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen (no, I absolutely should not be doing that right now).


As far as my resolutions go, they're also coming along pretty good. I'm not going to tell you all of them, but one of them is to read my Bible through in the year. I did that in 2012, and it was amazing. I tried to last year, but I fell off the wagon in Luke and new year came without me.
But I'm back on track! This morning I was reading about Abraham, and I'm completely on schedule.

Today was supposed to be the first day of school for everyone. My younger sisters are "hard" at work on that. The public school closed for the day (those illegal temperatures were giving the school buses fits). That makes me happy, happy, happy....Did I mention we got all three seasons of Duck Dynasty for Christmas? Yeah.


After much pressuring from my sister I have decided to read Maze Runner. I made it to chapter three before I had to stop and spent the rest of the night puzzling over what kind of insult could be made out of being called a "shuck face"...or a "Green bean" for that matter.
 
I'm working out lists of the main characters in each of my stories, and I finished another couple books last week, so there will be more snippets of writing, and maybe some character interviews, and book reviews coming up.
Anything you guys would like to see something of?
.....
If not, here. Go ahead and look at this :)
 
 
<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment