Monday, January 27, 2014

Insurgent- Book Review

Book review time!!
I LOVED this book. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.
It has been a long time since I stayed up super late reading a book, but this this book had me doing it for several days before I finished. Something that drives me nuts is how sequels never seem to measure up to the first book in a series, but Insurgent totally delivered. The characters were the same people from book one to book two. I still loved them all so much.
Veronica has definitely gained the ability to jerk on my heart strings. I love books that do that.
 

Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.
Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever… because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead.

(from goodreads)

I wont give away and spoilers here, cause I know some of my friends still haven't read this book ( -_- You guy, go read it. NOW) but it definitely kept the twists coming in the plot, and kept me glued to my seat wanting to keep turning pages. It never got boring. Maybe some people don't like the romance, but I loved it a lot. It was so refreshing to have a couple that was still totally romantic and sweet, but where I wasn't having to constantly worry about the bedroom scene bomb dropping in on my life. I just can't dig when that happens. So anyhoo, what I'm trying to say was that this book was a great read and you need to get your hands on it somehow and start reading.

DivergentFOURever.


No comments:

Post a Comment