Thursday, November 14, 2013

This, That, and the Other.

Hello! I meant to post yesterday, I really did. But life happens. It is after all, the wonderful world of my life.;)
 Today I had planned to do a post on one of my characters, but I was unable to decide which questions to use for his interview, so unfortunately Cannon has been put on the back burner. I will bring him out eventually, I promise.
Since I don't have a character interview for you guys to see, you'll be getting the story of my day.
First thing in the morning I got up and went to help dad feed our calves. I snapped these pictures for you.

 

 

                                            
                        I get to watch the gate while dad feeds. And feed this big guy.....
His name is Gopher... He was little and adorable when I named him that. Would you believe me if I said I bottle fed this monstrosity at one point in time?
Cause I did.
 
After feeding me and dad ran some errands. I came home and slaved away for hours on my persuasive research essay for college, and then worked on an argument outline revision. Let me tell you, writing for this blog is a whole lot funner. Cause yeah, I can use words like funner. And no one is going to give me an F for watching too much Ramona and Beezus.
Back on topic...
When dad came home we found the whole herd of cows was out, so we had to put them in. Then we worked on some more odd jobs throughout the day, and now here I am, typing away telling you all about it.
I have a question for you all. Cause I know I'm getting views, because I basically stalk my blogger dashboard nowadays, and people are obviously clicking over to say what insanity I'm rambling on about. So if you would all kindly leave a comment for me to answer this question-
Which story off of My Stories page, would you like to see a character interview, or a little bit more about?
Cause that's a post I really want to do, but I love them all so much and I cant decide which one would be better to post on first. So which one seemed interesting to you.
And also, I just got this nice little notification today that Of Battles, Dragons, and Swords of Adamant is hosting another Characters in Costumes Challenge. Since I have a blog and am actually qualified to participate this time, I was thinking about doing it. What do you think? Want to see me try to concoct a costume for one of my characters? Here's the link if you want to see more details, and maybe even participate yourself.
 
Well, that's all I have for the moment. Until next time!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment