Thursday, November 7, 2013


WooHoo! Blog opening!
 Hi! :) I'm so excited to have a blog and get to hang out with all you guys. I've been following blogs for quite a while now and every six months or so I'd think "oh I should start a blog. I have cool stuff I could write about...Or crazy stuff. Either way."
But I would put it off (that's what procrastinators do). And I would return to daydreaming about getting to share the funny stories, awesome pictures, fangirl sessions about the latest books I've read, or lamenting the fact that the main characters in the stories I'm writing are refusing to listen and insisting that they be allowed to live.
But....NOT ANYMORE!
I have launched a blog.
I can't promise (at all) that I will post every day, but I'll try my darndest (is that a word?) to post weekly. And be prepared for pretty much anything that comes to mind. This isn't JUST a writing blog, or JUST a blog about my life. You'll be getting both.
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to get to know some of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment