Saturday, December 14, 2013

Its a Full House


*notice* My computer is in town currently being worked on, so I don't have any access to pictures,
So the next few blog posts I do will probably be pretty ugly lookin. Sorry :(

Anyway, my house has been chuck full of people this week. My family has been watching a brother and sister from our church while their parents are out of town seeing their older brother graduate boot camp. Living in a house with only girls, it has been interesting having a four year old boy around...to say the least. It has been fun though. I've gotten some adorable film sessions of him trying to pronounce the rules for bedtime. 

"No talkin, no yaffin, no nuthin!"
Or one night my mom was gone taking school kids to the one act play, and he said "when your mom gets back, she's gonna give me a big fuzzy kiss." 
(If anyone knows what a fuzzy kiss is, I would love to know)

I was able to finish up my college semester before they got here on Tuesday, so at least I wasn't trying to write personal philosophy essays.

I haven't got any practice in for the songs I'm supposed to play New Year's Eve. Little Man likes to help play so....
His sister goes to school during the day, so it's been mostly us and the munchkin. We call him Fonzy. (Don't ask why)

Aside from them, another lady from our church brought her son and daughter inlaw here to see horses and cows. Get this- the girl is from Sardinia (that's a island from Italy). Oh my gosh we had so much fun teaching them how to ride horses. They were trotting all over by the time we were done. I got to ride my horse again. He's doing nice. 


We also took them out to see our cows. They loved when my dad yelled 'come boss' and the whole herd came up to us. One of our cows (the friendly #227) ate out of their hand. That was epic. She got some close up face shots with the cow. They also liked seeing the chickens, and kittens, and playing basketball in our barn. 



Let me just say one thing before I stop rambling.
This was me reading in bed this morning:
*me* I think I like this soldier boy that came alone in chapter two. He seems like he might be fun later on when the story unfolds.
*soldier boy* haha no. I think I'll die in chapter three.

-_- welcome to the wonderful world of my life people -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment