Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tomorrow is Christmas...IT'S PRACTICALLY HERE!

                                         
                  That is my favorite line ever from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Ever.
                                                (cause Max never actually speaks)
                                           
But seriously though, TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!! Last Sunday we went to my grandma's house and my aunts, uncles, and cousins came. We had a lot of fun. The kids did a gift swap, so it was fun to see what everyone thought the other would like. I am the proud owner of some awesome ear cuffs, the cutest stocking hat/headband thing ever (I love it and call it a thing...wow), and an iTunes gift car. Boom.

Today we are getting ready for our Christmas bash with my dad's side of the family tomorrow. Mom's handling the meat (smoked turkey) and me and my sister are plotting all kinds of yummy deliciousness to make us the most popular cousins this year ;).

                          
             Yeah. Uh huh. You want to come over tomorrow now don't you? Don't you?

                                           Have a merry Christmas everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment