Here's the questions she asked, and my answers.
1. What song makes you want to punch the radio because you hate it so much?
Your Hands by JJ Heller. That song drives me crazy. So naturally my family turns up to an ungodly volume every time it comes on.
2. What is your pet peeve?
I hate it when people shake my hand like they don't have a single muscle in their arm at all.
3. Frozen or Tangled?
Tangled. Always Tangled. I will forever take Flynn over any other Disney prince.
4. Favorite character from a story you've written?
Oh boy, I think it would have to be Cannon from Out of Darkness, but I love so many of them...
5. Elves, hobbits, or dwarfs? (Hopefully, the answer is obvious)
Oh dear...hobbits annoy me in general, as do dwarfs. But I'm really with Murtagh's view of elves...As a whole though, I think I'll have to go with elves.
And the elves, bah! All they can do is sit in their forest and wait to be conquered.
— Murtagh Morzansson, Eldest
6. Favorite animated movie?
but really I will take any of the old Disney movies. They're all great.
7. Celebrity you would most like to meet?
8. Favorite Psalm?
Um...I like the one that goes "The Lord is my shepherd" But I really love the one that says "Blessed is he who teaches my hand to war" Need to find the references... Oh! Psalm 23, and Psalm 144:1
9. In your opinion, what is your least favorite movie based on a book?
Well, I think The Percy Jackson movie was probably the worst, but I'm not a big fan of PJ, so I think I'll have to go with Eragon, even though I do like to watch Eragon every once in a while.
Here are my questions:
1. Who is the best looking cartoon guy you've ever seen?
2. If you had to live in an era besides this one, which would you choose?
3. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead, alive, or fictional, who would it be?
4. What is your ideal first date?
5. If one of your characters (or a favorite book character if you don't have any original characters) were to be put in a movie, who would you want to play them?
6. Talking Veggie Tales here. Bob, or Larry? (I will judge you depending how you answer this)
7. Do you like to play Checkers?
8. Why do you think all the super genius villains in shows like Person of Interest and Sherlock Holmes like to play chess?
9. Summer or Winter?
Skye from Ink Castles
Brooke from Teen Words of Steel
Andrea from Fantasies and Fountainpens
(Sorry, those are the only ones I can think of right now. If you want to join in, feel free to tag yourself and use the questions :))