Thursday, June 19, 2014

*Yawn*

Hi guys. I'm exhausted. Last night Mom and Dad were out baling hay
(see picture below for explanation)
I was tired before I went to bed. You should have seen me in choir practice last night. This is a very accurate description of me and Minion 1. (I'm Holmes, BTW)

I went up to bed at ten o'clock. The Minions stayed downstairs watching...I can't remember what they were watching...Oh! It was Saving Mr. Banks.

They stayed up watching Saving Mr. Banks and didn't come upstairs till about 10:35. Not too bad. Then at 10:45 the weather radio went off downstairs.
Thanks Minion 1, for leaving that on.
So instead of going down and shutting it off, she woke me up and told me it was on.
I very kindly told her to go shut it off herself and leave me alone.

After that I tossed and turned. All. Night. Long. My legs were hurting really bad for some reason and I couldn't sleep for longer than about twenty minutes at a time. Around midnight it started thundering and lightning. So that wasn't helping either. I came downstairs at 3:30 to get a drink. Usually walking around a little will make me tired and I'll fall asleep immediately. But it didn't work.

So I just gave up a few hours later and started roleplaying. Now I'm tired. I barely made it through reading a chapter on personality types without falling asleep. When I came downstairs my mom and dad asked me what was wrong.
I'm 17 pages away from being done typing Blaze and I'm going to try my hardest to get it typed up today. If I don't fall asleep on the keyboard. Or go crazy.

I'm also thinking I need to clean my room today. It wasn't too bad and then the Minions had a dress up party in there. So now it's not too good. Maybe that will wake me up. Or Skillet. Or Thousand Foot Krutch.

This post is just running in circles. You should know how tired I am. I'm not even doing any real writing. Just finding gifs to piece together the random strands of thought I've gotten out onto the page that accurately convey my mental state right now. I should probably, get off now...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gif fest made me laugh. I know the super tired, exhausted feeling and it isn't good. Oh and thank you for sweet comment on my blog made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh good. I was hoping it would make someone laugh. Agreed. Luckily I was able to get some sleep the last few nights. Oh you're welcome. I'm glad.

      Delete