Thursday, June 12, 2014

Weee're Baaack


This is a very accurate description of my state of mind right now. As of this morning, I am caught up enough on my college assignments and breathe, and even think about things like swimming, social media, and the fact that Minion 2 has gone off to camp and I haven't sent her one email this week.
In the last 48 hours I have finished three tests, four discussion forums, and four assignments. And my brain is fried. Completely fried. My fingers do this odd little dance whenever I go to type on the calculator, and I cannot stand to hear the words "customer service" one more time. Not once. I may have gone just a little bit crazy during the hours spent pouring over textbooks. Just a tiny bit.
But enough about college. No one wants to talk about that stuff.
 
On Saturday The Minions and I went and competed at our local 4-H shoot. Between the three of us we came home with four blues and two red ribbons. The Minions did very well, and I didn't do horrible. I did pretty good on the 22. shoot actually, but the shotgun gave me problems with one angle. And that happened to be the angle that most of the rocks came from.
 
 
Besides all that I entered a contest over at Christ is Write and won third place! And I got a badge for it. (it's over there on my sidebar) The badge says second place, but it was actually third. Oh well.

Also, either later this afternoon, or else tomorrow, I have a super huge announcement to make (some of you already know what it's going to be, but you can stick around anyway), so there will be a special- hopefully- fantastic post all about it. This is not at all a cliffhanger. Not at-


 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, No not a cliff hanger at.... :)

    I'm so glad that you caught up with all your assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even a little....
    Thanks! So, am I. Thanks for praying too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :)

      Can't wait to hear your announcement, even though I already know what it is! :D

      Delete
  3. Haha, I can't wait to hear my announcement either XP I'm still trying to come up with a fun way to do it.

    ReplyDelete