Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Novel Idea - Mark


Well since I've been absent practically all week, and I'm exhausted right now, I'm going to do a post that requires next to no effort but might keep you happy. Jessy over at Barefoot In The Snow did this link up earlier today and I thought it looked fun so I'm doing it. And since lots of you have expressed interest in The Dynamic Duo, and Mark more specifically, that is who I'll use for this post. (You can see the original linkup post here.
 


1. What’s his/her name? Are they named after someone?

His name is Mark Beck. He's not named after anyone significant at this point, but I have been contemplating some possibilities. (Story world aside, he's named after my dad.)


2. Do they have a nickname? 

Nope, people just call him Mark. It's a hard name to create a nickname from. 

3.How old are they?

Mark is 18- a month older than Anthony. 

4.Hairstyle? Straight, curly, short, long, etc?
 
Mark has a basic boy haircut, but he does keep it a little bit shaggy. Nothing that you could really call long, but just that boy hair that sticks out past his ears and makes really cute hat hair. 

5. Eyes? Color, size, etc?
  
I had to go look at my character bio for this one. Mark has big green eyes. They're usually wide open and give him a very open, friendly look. 

So there you have it! Enjoy. I promise I will be back Monday with some fun posts about why I've been gone for days on end with little Internet interaction. But I'm way too tired and sore right now. Later dudes! 

8 comments:

  1. Hold on, aren't they brothers? So how are they a month apart? (Obviously there are several explanations, but I'm curious which one.)

    the writeress @ barefoot in the snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, they are brothers. They have the same dad and different moms. It's a very long story, but that's the quick explanation.

      Delete
    2. Got it! Good enough :)

      I love that you did this on Mark.

      Delete
    3. Okie dokie lol.
      Good. I was hoping people would like hearing about him, same as the other two.

      Delete
    4. Of course! From what I know so far, he seems like that character that's sort of secretly everyone's favorite. Not that I know all that much. Yet.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I think that's probably right. Leslie's fun and all, and Anthony is great, but Mark is such a sweetie pie.

      Delete
  2. Hi!! Thanks so much for linking up to A Novel Idea! I hope that you continue coming back each week and linking up while getting to know your characters and stories a little bit better!
    Mark seems like an appealing character and I hope to hear more about him in the future!

    Thanks again!
    Ashley @ashleyaspires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh yes, I LOVE linkups. They always save me when I have nothing to write about XP.
      I plan to. A Novel Idea seems like it will be tons of fun.
      Thanks! And thanks for commenting!

      Delete