Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Liebster Award- Round Two

Hi guys! So, Sarah over at Forever Changed nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Sarah!

I'll start it off with the 11 random facts about me.
 
1. I talk to my animals like they can talk back. And when they don't, I make up what I think they would say based on their facial expression...I have very sarcastic pets.
 
2. I used to watch The Lion King every single day of my life. Then I memorized it, and then I made my mom play it with me. I asked her to play one part, and I played all the others. And she still couldn't get the lines right. And I got mad.
 
 
3. I have a purple feather in my hair right now, and it scares all my guy cousins because apparently they think I'm going to turn emo or something.
 
4. I have a weakness for guys with shaggy hair.
 
5. I've been to prom three times in my life, and one of them I snuck into.
 
6. I've only been off the high board at the pool twice.
 
7. Minion 1 broke my eardrum and it was the worst pain I have ever felt.
 
8. I have been in two car wrecks, in the exact same intersection, both on Sunday on my way to church.
 
9. I write parodies for songs all the time and sing them instead of giving direct answers to the people around me.
 
10. There is a 99% chance I will answer people with a movie, book, or song quote. There is 100% chance my mom will get mad at me when I do.

11. I want to have a son and name him Talon. My mom will end up calling my children Billy and Jane because the rest of my baby names she hates.

Now, on to Sarah's questions.
 
1. What is your favorite animated movie?
That is a hard one. I absolutely love Treasure Planet, but as I eluded to above, I grew up on old Disney classic's, so probably have to go with Lion King on this one. Or Lion King 1/2, just for kicks.
 
2. If you could be any mystical creature, who would you be?
I'd be a dragon...well, maybe I'd be an elf actually. I'd rather ride a dragon than be one.
 
3. If you could have any kind of accent, which would you have?
Oh that's hard because I can imitate so many and they're all fun...I'd probably want to be an Australian mate.
 
4. Have you been out of the country?
Nope, I have not. Have you watched Lost? No way am I getting in an airplane.
 
5. What is your favorite sport?
To watch and play, it would most definitely be football. Just to watch would be any kind of extreme sport like bull riding, dirt bike racing, skateboarding, UFC fighting- pretty much anything you have to be insane to do.
 
6. As if now, what is your favorite song?
You're killing me. I guess it would be Brother by NeedtoBreathe. I love that song. But really, how can you make me nail it down to just one?
 
7. Describe the place where you write.
Haha um, well, my couch is an old brown thing my parents got when they got married, and my bed is on the left side of my poster infested bedroom, and the back seat of my dad's Chevy is gray upholstery, so yeah, that's where I write.
 
8. What fantasy world would you like to live in? (Middle Earth, etc.)
Alagasia. Because Murtagh, and yeah.
 
9. Do you prefer modern day stories or science fiction/fantasy?
I prefer fantasy. I don't read science fiction much at all. I will read some modern day, but as a general rule I prefer fantasy.
 
10. Do you write stories? If so, what song describes your favorite original story?
Yes I do. My favorite? How am I supposed to pick my favorite?? Okay, the song that is the best match for one of my stories would be Remember the Empire by House of Heroes, and that would match Blaze, but Blaze really isn't my favorite story. I think Skillet's song Good to be Alive really fits Jake's Story, and I love that one.
 
11. What is your favorite classic book?
I really haven't read many classic's. I've been trying to start, but I'm still very classically illiterate. My favorite of what I have read is definitely Little Women though.
 
Woo! Alright then. That was hard to do. Now, for nominations...
I nominate-
 
 
And that's all I can think of. If you want to do this one and you're not tagged, feel free. I just tagged the first people who came to mind. Or, if you don't have a blog, but want to answer, drop them in the comments. I'd love to hear them.
 
Now, here are my 11 questions for you.
 
1. Who is your favorite band or singer?
2. Who was your first fictional crush? (can be movie or book)
3. What is a cartoon you loved when you were little, but can't stand now?
4. What was/is your least favorite subject in school?
5. If you had to dye your hair an unusual color, what would you choose?
6. Do you grow your fingernails out long, or keep them short?
7. How much makeup do you usually wear?
8. What is one song you can't stand to listen to?
9. Ford or Chevy?
10. What accent do you love to listen to?
11. How many (or any) kids would you like to have?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Maddie! :)

    Haha, my rabbit can be very sarcastic sometimes too.

    How in the world did Minion 1 break your eardrum? That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.

      My rabbit was grumpy! lol.

      We were wrestling for a basketball in our swimming pool, and we cracked heads, and the force broke my eardrum, all the blood vessels in my eardrum, and the three little bones that hold it in place. So. Much. Pain.

      Delete
  2. Hey Maddie! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love yours as well - new follower!

    Fun answers! I looove Little Women so much. And I tend to write parodies of songs too. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jillian! You're welcome :) Awesome! Thanks!

      Thanks. Oh gosh me too. I am totally Jo. Awesomeness :)

      Delete
  3. 1. I talk to my pets like that, too! I used to mostly do it when no one was around, but lately I've been doing it even when others are present, sometimes without even realizing it.
    3. Because wearing a purple feather makes you an emo? That's funny.

    1. I love Treasure Planet! That movie is so underrated.
    2. I also loves elves very much! But not the ones from LOTR. They are a disgrace in my opinion. (Though I'll admit I've only seen the first Hobbit movie, and haven't yet read the books.) Eragon?
    3. I love accents! Yes, I'd choose Australia, too.
    8. YES!! =D
    11. Ohh, Little Women is awesome! I'm pretty sure that's the first classic I read.

    Thank you for nominating me!! I'll post later, I've got some other things I've got to finish first...

    the writeress || barefoot in the snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Good, I'm not the only one haha. Me and my sisters do it all the time XP
      Lol, I'm not sure what they're thinking haha. Because I'm not emo.

      It is! It's such a great movie!
      Oh no, LOTR didn't do it for me. I've only saw the first hobbit movie, but I saw all the LOTR movies and they just didn't thrill me. But the Eragon elves were much better. Really, when I read, I usually end up kind of despising elves in general. They're so hoity toity.
      Aren't they fun?!
      Mmmhmmmm ;)
      It's the first one I read for sure. She's like the only classic author I've ever read.

      You're welcome :) Okay, awesome!

      Delete