Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Birthday That Wasn't

I'm feeling like a blogging failure at the moment. See, this morning on got on the computer thinking
"It's November. I think I started my blog last November. I should find out when it is and do a blog birthday post."
Well I did get on, and guess what.
I started it on the seventh of November, 2013.
You know what today is? November 12th.
 
I kind of feel like Sally in It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
My birthday has come and I missed it! I'm such a fool!
 
Well, I guess it will be a belated birthday post.
 
I've really enjoyed this first year. Way more than I thought I would actually.
To date, I have
196 posts
14 amazing followers,
12,216 pageviews,
and 406 comments.
 
I like those numbers.
 
So, thank you guys for reading all this time and giving me feedback as I go.
I'm trying to think of something super fun to do for a birthday bash for you all, but I'm drawing a blank. Is there anything you guys would like to see in the next year? Things you don't like?
This year I experimented a little by doing book and music reviews, a couple tutorials, funny posts, serious posts, posts with lots of pictures, posts about my writing...
Comment away!
 

10 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations on 1 year! I hope you continue to blog for a really long time.Your blog is so beautiful and everything you post is encouraging in some form! Keep up what you are doing!
    I always forget my blog birthday...I don't even remember when I stared blogging because I've started a new blog since then ;)
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan on keeping up with it *forever* (Or until blogging becomes a thing of the past and our computer technology has skyrocketed to something more crazy) Thank you so much!
      I just remembered that I did a thanksgiving post very early on XP
      Oh yeah, I would see how that would throw a person off.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! :)

    And don't worry, I think I totally missed my 1st blogging birthday. ;P At least you remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never remember mine either, I really like all the things you write about on your blog so keep it up. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy blog birthday! It's totally fine. I forgot about my blog birthday too. I love your blog. So glad I found it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 Year of Blogging! :) I don't remember exactly when my blog birthday is either. I'll have to check. All I know for sure is that it's in December. :)

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete