Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fandoms 0.o



I saw a quote on pinterest the other day and don't ask me to find it cause I have like 20,000 bloody pins floating around on there, but basically it said-

                              Another year has gone by and all I did was join more fandoms.

 
                                                                    Fandoms.
That swirling pit we love to get sucked into and yet tell ourselves we're trying to crawl out of.
 
I'm part of a lot of fandoms and I know everyone always likes to compare fandoms, so here's the ones I'm a part of.

1. I am a tribute. I am in on the Hunger Games craze. I'm probably one of the few people who strategizes being in the games, unlike Pinterest suggests....
Hunger Games fans...Team Gale all the way!

2. I'm a shadow hunter. Even though I don't like the mortal instruments, I do like the infernal devices. Never trust a duck!

3. I am an initiate. What's not to like man? I love divergent. I took the test in the book. I was dauntless. Not sure of that's true. The questions were really weird. I think I'd honestly be divergent, fandom aside. 



4. The inheritance fandom. We didn't get a crazy name that I know of, (murtagh lovers maybe) but we exist and I am one.

5. The legend of Korra. One word. Mako. 

6. Avatar: the last air bender. I was in love with Zuko before he turned good, just for the record.

7. True potter heads would probably kill me for being an imposter, but I do like Harry potter quite a bit. 

There's lots of other things I love to obsess over, but according to deviantart and Pinterest there's not much of a fan nation for them, so I guess I'll just enjoy them in solitude. 
What about you? Do we share any common obsessions?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment