Monday, February 10, 2014

Release the Panic- CD Review




I just realized that this album came out exactly a year ago today,(well it did when I typed this. It's later now) but lots of my friends listen to a different style of music than I do, so I think it'll still be okay for me to review this album. Odds are, they haven't heard it yet.

 
I liked this CD quite a bit. There were a few I wasn't a big fan of, but basically, I loved every other song on the CD (mostly the even numbers).

 
I've never actually been a big fan of Red, but I got this CD for my birthday, and it has totally turned me into a fan (I haven't bought a poster to put on my wall yet, but I'm close)
My friend was awesome enough to get me the deluxe edition, so some of my favorite tracks include:

#2. Perfect Life
#3. Die for you
#10. The moment we come alive
And #11. Love will leave a mark.

Anyone who likes the typical Christian rock sound will like it. It's got a mix of pretty drastic screaming, and then some slightly more mellow sounds for people like me who like to be able to understand the words- or at least be able to identify them as a real language.
So if you're late getting at music like I am, you might want to check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment