Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Snippets!

Well its Valentines Day. And that means all the blogs are overflowing with love and mush and what not. But, I don't have any special someone this Valentines Day, and I can hardly make a whole blog post about how much I love the chocolate that I've received from my awesome sisters and dad. That would be boring. And we are having a Valentines Day party tonight at church, but that wont be until tonight, and then by tomorrow the sticky sappy sweet stuff will be wearing off. BUT I can make a post that's still rather romantic. Just not about my love life. My fake love life is much more appealing. So, here's some of my favorite romantical (spell check hates me, hehe) scenes that I've wrote in my some of my stories past and present. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

(Blaze) (Blade and Tara)
Tara watched a moment to get Cape settled in, then came back to me. She smiled. "Sounds like they have a fiddle out. We should go have a dance."
I smiled. "If I'm going to walk all the way over there, you're going to give me more than once dance."
Tara shrugged. "I might be able to do two."
                                                                                    "Deal."

(World War 3*) (Canyon and Saylor)
He pulled me close and pressed his lips against my hair. "I want you." He said softly.
I glanced up, wondering if I'd heard him right. "What?" 
"He said no one wants you. He was wrong." He smiled warmly and I thought I would melt. "I want you." 
I smiled, almost shyly. "Really?" 
He nodded. "I don't know what you're doing to me but I was going crazy when I thought I might lose you." 
"So I'm more than just a means for free kisses?" I smiled a bit. 
"Way more." He nodded. 
"And if I refused to kiss you ever again?" I asked. 
"I really hope yore teasing. If you did I might beg and plead." 
"I'd like to see that." I smirked. 
"I wouldn't." He winked. 
I brushed my hair back and grinned. "Well I guess I won't make you."
 Canyon stood up and gave me a smile. "I'll be right back."
I nodded and he walked out. I flopped back into the pillow, smiling to myself. Canyon wanted me. 

(World War 3*) (Brake and Kayne)
"Umm...You have to do whatever I tell you for the rest of the day."
I smirked. "Deal. But guess what?" I grinned. "I just won."
She frowned and looked over my  cards. "You cheated."
I grinned. "Did not! I want my prize." I wondered if she really would.
She rolled her eyes and scooted toward me, sitting on my legs.
I raised an eyebrow. Okay. This was a little odd.
She shrugged. "I told you I was going to sit on you if you won."
I smirked. "Right. And I get a kiss since I won."
She sighed. "Yeah. You do." She stretched up and I tilted my chin down for her. She really was going to do it.
Our lips met for all of one second and then the door swung open.
"What in the heck is going on?!"
Kayne jerked away from me and I stared at canyon. I should have held the door first.
"I... I um... Lost at cards." She frowned.
"So you're making out?" He scowled.
"It's not what it looks like!" She insisted.
I just sat there not sure what to say. Especially since I asked her for a kiss.
"Really? Because it sure looks a lot like you're all over each other in a closet."
"You locked us in here:" she reminded.
An excellent point. He said to sort it out.

(World War 3*) (Brake and Kayne)
She sobbed. "Parents are supposed to forget everything but their kids. He'll forget."
"Well, I'm sure he'll remember though. You're his sister."
"It wont be the same."
I took a deep breath. "Probably not. But that's okay."
She scowled through the tears. "No it's not. I'll be all alone."
I bit my tongue. Told myself no. Then yes. Then no. I had to do something to make her feel better. She seemed completely miserable. Just letting her suffer until she stopped crying and hid it all behind a scowl wasn't the thing to do. Fine. She was going to kill me. If she did she'd be alone. She wouldn't. Just stop speaking to me is all.
I tightened my arm around her slightly. "You won't be all alone." I said slowly. "I'm going to be here."

(Wanted Man) (A short story) (Nick and Sky)
Nick looked away. "I never meant to get this involved with you. But....When I did, I couldn't bring myself to tell you."
Something in Sky's face softened. "So what will you do?"
Nick shrugged. "By all accounts I should leave the country."
A look of resolve crossed Sky's face. "Take me with you."
Nick looked started. Then slowly, he smiled. "Alright."
He gripped her shoulders gently. "There's one more safe."
Sky shook her head. "Nick, no. That's what they always say, and then they get caught, or worse. We dont need the money."
"That wont happen. Trust me. I'll got to Detroit today. I'll get the money and come get you. Have everything ready."
Sky swallowed. "Alright. Nick, be careful."
"Always." He studied her closely, then leaned forward and kissed her gently.
Sky held very still, then finally spoke. "I should go pack."
She slipped from his arms and out to her car. Nick watcher her, then shoving his gun in it's holster, headed for his pickup.

(Rusett) (A short story) (Russett and Gryffin)
“Ryker said you would be up here. It’s quite a climb.”
Russet whirled around and threw her arms around Gryffin’s neck. “You came!”
She stayed in his arms a moment then pulled back to look at him. “Why?”
Gryffin shrugged. “I had to believe that some of the things you said to me were true.”
“They were.” Tears stung Russet’s eyes. “But what about the province, your power?”
“My sister will run the province. All those people, they don’t care about me anyway.” He hesitated. “And I love you.”
Russet leaned into him again. “I love you too.”

(Out of Darkness)(Cannon and Rianna)
She smirked a little. "I think you promised me a date."
He laughed a little. "You gave me CPR, wasn't that enough?"
She flushed. "Not quite."
He smiled and leaned toward her till their lips met. Hers were soft and warm against his. "Consider this a first date then." He mumbled against her mouth.

(Out of Darkness)(Cannon and Rianna)
"I'll see you later." He said.
She nodded. "Be careful."
He smiled. "I will." He turned to the door then hesitated. "When all this stuff is over with...could I...would you go on a date with me?"
Rianna smiled broadly. "Of course." She surprised him by stepping forward quickly. She flung her arms around his neck. "Please stay safe. I'll wait right here."
Cannon hugged her back. For some reason he felt like this was important. Like it could be his only chance. "Goodbye." He said softly, kissing her quickly on the cheek then ducking out the door. He practically ran to his motorcycle, feeling ecstatic and terrified all at once.

(Murtagh Fanfiction)(Gareth and Lana)
He stepped closer to her. "But why do you have to go?"
"I haven't seen my family in a long time either." Lana said softly.
Gareth sighed. "When do you leave?"
Lana shrugged. "I dont know yet."
Gareth slipped his arms around her. "Then there's no time to lose." He leaned closer. "Just once, I'd like to kiss you when we weren't being spied on, or I thought I was going to get killed."
Lana smiled. "Only once?"
He shrugged. "Well, if time allows, I'll take more."

(Creepy, socially open dude named Falcon)(A short story)(Falcon and Lauri)
Falcon touched her cheek tenderly. "Do you love me?"
"Yes." She said emphatically.
"Then come with me."
Lauri felt his arms, still wrapped around her. She looked into his eyes. Such beautiful eyes, full of hope, fear. Love.
She smiled. "Alright."

(Cop*)(Nick and Acelynn)
The preacher smiled. "You may kiss the bride."
I smirked at Acelynn and her eyes widened as I leaned in. She'd asked me to go easy since there were people, but I must have forgotten...or ignored it. I was an all or nothing kind of guy and she got the full package. The audience really liked that.

(Cop*)(Nick and Acelynn)
I got the window seat. Acelynn sat down and grinned a little. "I'm not going back to that crumby place you set me up with last time. Got any more money to throw around for a nice apartment?"
I shrugged. "We'll I'm kinda broke." I glanced over. "Can you keep a secret?"
She smirked. "I don't know."
I frowned. "I seem to remember you saying something about diamonds holding weight with girls when it came to secrets, so I came prepared."
I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and popped the lid open. I held it out to her. Her eyes widened. It was a big diamond. I was quite proud of myself when I baught it. "I let lLnzi touch it." I grinned, suddenly feeling very nervous. Ace's eyes were sparkly. "What was the secret?"
I winked. "I think apartments suck. My place might be better."


(The Rebellion*) (Craven and Ash)
I sighed. "I'm going to get this leg set, and go to bed."
Rashahn nodded. "Bed doesn't sound too bad."
Ash grabbed my arm. "Craven, will you marry me?"
I rolled my eyes at his teasing. "I said, I'm going to bed."
"Answer the question."
I looked at him suddenly. He was serious. I smiled slightly. "Do you realize I could hardly tell you no, with people here watching?"
"The thought crossed my mind." His voice was light, but his eyes were serious.
I smiled. "yes, I'll marry you. But it's going to wait until my leg is set and I've got some sleep."
 
(Purpose)(Wyatt and Tyne)
Two teens walking by distracted her thoughts of control and power. Their arms were draped around each other and the girl giggled when the boy turned her to him and pressed his mouth to hers. Tyne watched them curiously as they stayed that way a moment and then moved on. She glanced up at Wyatt, expecting the boy to have some kind of remark, but his face only held passing interest.
"Why do they do that?"
He looked down at her. "Do what? Kiss?"
She knew the term, but only vaguely. "Yeah."
Wyatt shrugged. "I'm not sure. That's happened in a couple of books. People do it when they like each other."
Tyne crinkled her nose a bit. "Seems like a good way to get germs."

(Unplanned*)(Render and Sabriel)

She raised an eyebrow. "What?" 
I smiled. "You can keep it as log as you promise to wear it." 
Her face never changed.
i grinned. "It'll let people know you're with me." Hint hint.
"What?" She frowned
 I shrugged. "To keep away guys like Dean."
She raised an eyebrow. "Get to the point." 
I bit my lip. What if she told me no and bounced the ring off my forehead? 
"Um, well, if you're taken they won't bother you."
She looked incredulous. "Just the ring won't make them think I'm taken." 
I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well, there's kind of a catch."
She crossed her arms. "And what would that be?"
I glanced over. "If you keep the ring you gotta keep me."
She tilted her head slowly. "Render...."
I raked my hair back. "Could I stay with you- or you be with me...?"
She looked like she wanted to smile. "You like my kisses that much?"
"I like you that much."
 
(Unplanned*)(Jare and Layce)
We turned around and headed back to his bike. "Thanks for tonight." I grumbled.
"Yeah." He said. I could tell he was upset with me, and for some reason I didn't know why it bothered me. 
He started to get on the bike, and I caught my parents both watching out the window. "Wait!" I hissed. I grabbed the front of his shirt and tugged him down, kissing him. It had to look real. I counted to three and let him loose. "See ya later stalker."
I turned and ran back to the house. My parents were casually sitting in the living room, but I could tell from moms face they'd watched the whole thing. Where most mothers would be unhappy with my conduct, she was just giddy. See what I had to live with? I smiled. "I'm going to bed."
I ran up the stairs and to my bathroom. I rubbed water across my lips, trying to get the feeling of his off. It would keep me up all night if I didn't. It probably would anyway. 
(Jake's Story)(Jake and Trisha)
“Come here.” He grabbed her by the front of her jacket, tugging her toward him and bending till his mouth could find hers. He let it linger there for a moment then pulled back slightly. “Warming up yet?”

(Jake's Story)(Jake and Trisha)
He leaned against the door of the subway while she held onto the iron pole. She was looking past him as she spoke, her eyes watching a scene only she could see. He smiled softly and kept his eyes fixed on her as her face lit up with a laugh. This was why he loved her so much. The way she could capture his attention away from everything else in the world. When he was with her, she was the only thing in the earth.

*These Stories were written by me and my doppelgänger Lana. The characters Canyon, Kayne, Jare, and  Sabriel, Rashahn, and Acelynn are hers.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment