Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's A Crazy World I Live In

It's crazy how fast the weather can change. A few days ago the place was blowing      dust everywhere, and then BAM!
                                                                 Snow

            Crack out the snowboard and sleds, it's time for the Olympic tryouts!

                   Give that a day or two and then whoa Nellie we have mud.
                       Here, lets send some 45 mph winds to dry that out.
                                                            For three days. 
And throw in a roller coaster of 52 and 32 degree days and you'll have it made. Such is the life of living in Gods country.
         (If you don't know what state that is you've obviously never been there.)
 
Have you ever looked at snowflakes? Man, those are cool. I was watching them land on my pickup hood and I'm like "dUdE, these are ALL different!" And I was caught up in a moment where I'm like "I cannot believe God took the time to make EACH ONE dIfFeREnT.
                                                                 Each one.

He's the creator of the universe and he bothers to keep track of each tiny little snowflake. I love the verse in the bible where it talks about heaven having storehouses of snow.

Job 38:22 KJV
Has thou entered into the treasures of the snow? Or has thou seen the treasures of the hail?

                                                     Is that cool or what??
It reminds me that I'm special. God pays attention to a fleck of frozen ice that's just gonna melt; I know he's paying attention to me.
 

       ...guys...I seriously just looked out the window and it's snowing again....
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment