Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Little Bit of Randomness

While Blaze is coming along nicely, it's not finished yet, and I'm not ready to share any more snippets from it. And since it's early in the day and nothing of great interest has happened yet, I thought I might do a questionnaire I found on Pinterest last night. Just for kicks.

1. Describe your current relationship status.
Fictional. My current relationship status is broken up between a few dozen book characters.

2. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
Ten years? Let's see, I'd be 28, so by then I'd like to be married with a little boy or two running around, and living out in the country somewhere. Hopefully a published author by then.

3. What is your zodiac sign and do you think it fits you?
I actually had to go look up what my Zodiac was. It's Leo, and other than my element being fire (which is cool, but really does me no good), I don't think it fits me too much. Maybe a little bit on the part about being a leader and adventurous, but I'm only that way in certain groups. And I'm not quite so unforgiving in a relationship as the website made them sound.

4. Put your ipod on shuffle and write down the first five songs that pop up.
Oh no...
Play my music, by Jonas Brothers
Savior, by Skillet
Me and God, by Josh Turner
Renegade, by Manafest
Of all the places, by John Waller

5. Give pictures of 10 famous people you find attractive. (gotta admit here, the last question was supposed to have ten songs, and this one was supposed to have five pics, but I couldn't narrow it down)
                                                                                      
                     Tim Tebow                       William Moseley                Garrett Hedlund
Jeremy Sumpter                              JB Mauney-( My mom says he           Rex Burkhead- (I say he
(Peter Pan all grown up-                 looks like my uncle when he was       looks like my cousin)
you're welcome)                              young?)
    
   Max Thieriot (Yes, I liked him              Shawn Jump                     Liam Hemsworth
before he was in house at the end             (who looks like                 (You cannot tell me you are
          of the street)                                     no one I know)                  Team Peeta. I will call you a liar)
 
6. Your favorite store.
Cato. Love that place.

7. A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Well I like my dog a lot, but if I couldn't have him-
                                                             (His name is Zakir)
8. Your dream wedding.
See my wedding board  on pinterest.

9. Your favorite musician and why?
I'm having a really hard time deciding between Thousand Foot Krutch and NeedtoBreathe. They both has such amazing voices that are so unique, but their sounds are so different. It depends on what mood I'm in.

10. A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Grimm.

11. What's in your makeup bag?
Um, makeup? I have foundation, powder, blush, lots of eyeliner and eyeshadow and a big tube of mascara.

12. Something you don't leave the house without.
A tablet and pen.

13. What's in your purse?
Some money, two wallets with appropriate cards and identification, a pocket knife, two tablets, a handful of pens, The Scorch Trials, and ipod, three broken pairs of headphones, some earrings, chapstick, lipgloss, and fingernail clippers.

14. What was your life like five years ago?
Ha! Five years ago I was 13 and thinking things were really confusing. Hahaha, nice one younger me. Nice one.

15. What was your first crush like?
Haha it was adorable. I was about 3. He was probably 8-10. Not sure. Didn't ask. He was the youngest and I was an only child, so we played together a lot while our families worked on things like moving cows. I seem to remember him teaching me how to drive (theoretically of course- he just explained how to do it all). My mom has a cassette tape I recorded that said "I love *insert name*" over and over again in a teeny tiny voice (that was before I was going to be a rapper).

16. What are you wearing today?
I am wearing a baseball t-shirt for a team I've never seen or played on. A Cabelas ballcap with a deer skull on it, and jeans.

And that's all I got- I know, you're sitting there like "It was more than enough Maddie. Way more" But there was eye candy! You know it was worth it for the eye candy. I mean, come on, it was a giant red dragon!! That's awesome!
Anyway, I'm gonna scurry away and do a quick pickup job on the house, and then I think I'll barricade myself in my bedroom and do horrible things to my poor characters. With that in mind, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this, Like Manafest, and is Grimm good, might want to check it out. I freaked out when I saw the guy from 'House at the end of the street...I don't watch horror's though that one was more thriller. he was attractive and terrifying my friend wanted to curb stomp him at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Manafest is great. He's coming out with a new album soon!
      Yes, I think Grimm is really good (I mean it's fairly clean, and the story is really awesome). I only watch a select few horrors, because most of them are so nasty. What was crazy about him was that I thought he was a good guy and five minutes into the movie my dad is like "He's evil. I don't know how he ties in, but he's the bad guy." And like usual, my dad was right -_-

      Delete