Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog Tag!


Thanks to Zara Hoffman for tagging me in her blog yesterday.
Here's my answers to the questions.

1) What are you working on?

Right now I'm working on Blaze full time. I've got a few other stories that I dabble in when I'm board, but Blaze is the main one right now. I think most everyone knows what it's about by now, but basically it's a medieval story about a guy who's girlfriend gets kidnapped and he goes after her but ends up in a war, and lot's of people die, and my readers yell at me ;)


2) How does your work differ from others of it's genre?

Um...we'll I guess it's a fantasy since it's medieval, so it's different in that it doesn't actually have any magic in it. It's also different than most young adult books since the main character is a boy, and lately most of the MC's have been girls. And there is no love triangle.



3) How does your writing process work?

Haha, we're calling it an actual writing process now? That's sounds rather professional doesn't it? I can dig that. Usually I get some kind of idea. Usually from a book I read that didn't end how I wanted it to, or a pin on Pinterest, or a game I played with the minions. After that I think about it for a while and scribble out a very basic excuse for an outline. I make a pinterest board for it, and find the perfect tablet to write it in, and start writing.

There you have it! I'm tagging Mirriam Neal and Skye Hoffert so be sure to go check out their answers later on :)

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized this was the same tag Rachel Heffington tagged me in before this, so I'll put mine up on Monday :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the books that you know people will hate you for writing ;). No love triangle ya, I'm so sick of those creeping into every book I read. Your process is more sane and normal, you sound like an author. I applauded you and can't wait to read Blaze :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they usually do turn out the best ones. (as far as the ones I've read and hated the authors for). I like love triangles, but not in every single book. There's been too many lately. That's why I loved that Divergent didn't have one.
      Haha, in theory it's sane and normal. When I put it into action chaos seems to rule. Thanks:) I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it. It's ALMOST done.

      Delete