Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Crazy Kids

                                You know how little kids get in the toy isle?
 
                           That's how me and my sister get in the paper isle.

Now Minion #1 isn't a writer, but she loves to make lists, and draw, so she can appreciate a good notebook just as much as I can.
The other day we were supposed to pick out things to put in the missionary cupboard at church. So we went to the paper isle....

                                I think we got two things for the missionaries.

But I left with five tablets, two notebooks, three decks of index cards some like notepad things, and some post it notes. 

                                                         And I was giddy. 
                                           Minion #1 got a bunch of stuff too.
 
               My mom doesn't understand how we can be so happy about tablets.
                                                        But they're special!
               That means hundreds and hundreds of words I can write down!
 
                                   Me and my minion go kind of nuts in stores.
        You'd think we'd be over it at our age, but we act like total preschoolers.
                                                                 Or fan girls.
Something about stores- maybe it's cause we always see merchandise with our fandom on it- cereal boxes, tshirts, tabloids- brings out the crazy in us.

             It doesn't have to be our fandoms though. We can rant about anything.
                                         That smudge of mud on the floor.
              Oh look, a sparrow is bouncing around in the electronics department.
                                                        Ew! Justin Bieber!!
 My mom tells us we're crazy and to be quiet. I'd think she'd be used to it by now. I mean, it's been like 18 years. And she did create us after all.
                               She married our dad knowing full well that
                  crazy + crazy= a whole new level of crazy they ain't even named yet.

                            Ah well. Maybe if we keep it up she'll get used to it. 


 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment