Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blaze Character Questionnaire

Well today is the day I promised to reveal some things about Blade and his cohorts, and I've got some pretty good questions thanks to three of my wonderful readers. There's only six, but it has given me some little plot bunnies running around now, and I'm kind of cramped for time today, so I'm not going to bother digging into my folder of random character questions. I like these better, since they are specific to the story. Hope you enjoy them :)

Q. How did Blade meet Tara?
Blade. I met Tara when we were kids. She was a year younger than me- still is actually- and her family had moved to town. There was some trouble between her father and some other people where they used to live, but I didn't know much about that. I went into town with my dad  and he let me go play while he was getting the supplies and all. I was playing in a mud puddle with a toad I found and this little girl in braids came walking by and asked what I was getting all muddy for, and I told her I was swimming my toad across the puddle. She asked to see the toad and I thought I'd scare her and stuck it right up close to her. But she just took it from me and ran off with my toad. So that's how I met her.
Jace: That's not him and Tara! He's never even kissed Tara! She won't let him!
Blade: You're not going to survive to the next page.


Q. Does Jace have a love interest?
Jace: Um, no, actually, I don't.
Blade: He's blushing! *laughs and shoves Jace* He can't get a girl. He's way too quiet.
Me: 0.O Why does he not have a love interest?? *scribbles in notebook*

Q. Does Chet have any scars from when he died?
Chet. Almost died. I'm still here guys. But yes, I've got some pretty nasty burn scars on my shoulders and back. One of them comes around to my stomach...guys, is the arrow scar still there?
Blade: Yeah, it's there too. You should really look at your face once in a while. That whole thing is nothing but a big scar.
Chet: That's your face.

Q. How many siblings do you have?
Blade: Oh gosh. Um...seven, excluding me. Asher is the oldest above me. Then comes Jace, my sister Fay, Quint, Deeth, Dirk, and little sister Cape. I keep hearing rumors from my writer that Deeth and Dirk might disappear though, and that Quint needs a new name because she decided to bring in a guy named Quinn later on, and the similarities bug her. *shakes head* Women.
Me. *grins*

Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
Blade: Ghosts? No, I don't think so. I've never seen one before, or had any voices or any of that crazy stuff you hear about in the stories. I do believe in witches though. My neighbor lady is one, I'm sure of it.

Q. Have you ever lost a loved one?
Blade: ...Well, my dad died a couple years back. And I mean, I'm in the middle of a war. There's people dying around me almost every day...we lost Chesney a few days back. He was my best friend growing up. And there was this kid named Quinn I became friends with. But he didn't make it out of the first attack....

Hope you guys like it! Thanks for all the questions you asked, and if you come up with anymore, just leave them in the comments or shoot me an email. I can always save them for a post later on.

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I saw this post, and I was like 'nooo' I missed my chance to ask a question, but after I read the post I realized I still can. So question time.
    1.Do any of your characters have a song that reminds you of them?
    2. Blade's favorite food
    3. What would Blade do if Tara tragically died.( I'm slightly morbid)
    4.Does Blade have a horse ( it's fine if it's a nag named Bill, still curious)
    5. Does Blade have a blade/sword, If so does it have a name.
    6. Rich or Poor ( I think I know the answer, nine kids and all)
    7.Which of his siblings drives him crazy.
    Sorry those were random and weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are awesome questions!! I'll make a post for them this week, yeah? Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, thank you I will now wait anxiously for the post.

      Delete
    3. Do you want them to be answered from Blades point of view or mine? :)

      Delete
  2. Either or both, whatever feels right. ;)

    ReplyDelete