Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Excitement is BUILDING

                          Hi guys! So, I've got quite a few things on my mind right now.

First off, I went to see Divergent with both Minions, and my friend, along with some of her minions, and it was AMAZING!! It was so much better than I thought it would be. I would literally go see it again RIGHT NOW if I could. And I never go see the same movie in theaters twice. Four was absolutely perfect. He was the perfect mix of terrifying and sweetheart. And how in the world do you look that good while beating people senseless?? Theo James has gotten the secret down, I'm telling you. *end fangirl rant*

The writers conference is only a few days away, and I have an ever growing list of questions to ask when I get there. Hopefully I'll be back next Monday a better writer.
I am also, going to attend the prom the night before. I'm too old to dance (darn high school graduation) but my friend wanted me to come anyway, so I'm going to tag along and help serve food and keep a loving sister eye on Minion 1 while she dances. Who knows. I might have to go pistol whip some high school boy who doesn't know how to mind his manners. That would be fun ^_^
I am just going to put it out there that I cannot be held responsible for anything I say this weekend, because I will be running on three hours of sleep. According to my calculations, I will be getting home from the prom at about one in the morning and then I have to wake up for the conference at four. I hope the sermon on Sunday is awesome because I might not be able to stay awake otherwise.

With prom in mind, I believe the plan is to go shopping tonight. While we are technically shopping for shoes and shrug for Minion 1, I also have my own diabolical plans of maybe finding some kind of cute spring dress or something. Not a awesome gothic princess prom dress, unfortunately, but I still want to look cute.

I've also recovered from a two-day long migraine, so I'm able to think clearly-
(I'm telling you, some of the stuff I said to my friends the last two days didn't even make sense to me)

 -and I hope to get some writing done on the car ride to town, and maybe tonight when I get home. So you have some snippets in your blog reading future :)

 


2 comments:

  1. You are now officially my favorite blogger. You would pistol whip someone, and you like Gothic, Princess dresses. XD

    ReplyDelete