Thursday, April 24, 2014

PARTY!

You're invited!
To: A Party!
Where: My blogs virtual backyard
Why? Because I just finished my final test of the semester!! Like, I have absolutely no more school to work on at all. Done. Finished! And with a good grade I might add.
When? RIGHT NOW!
 
Hi there! Come on in.
 
Sign my guest guitar please,
 
 
Then have a seat wherever you like :)
 
 
I've set up place cards so that all the fandoms can sit together and I don't end up with a fandom war on my hands.
 


Do you like my decorations? I spent five looong excruciating minutes working on them.
 

Drinks are right this way, and there's cookies if you want a light snack.



As for cake...I couldn't decide on just one. So there's lots to choose from. Eat up!
 

 

And it simply wouldn't be a party without music. Since this is virtual and I'm using monopoly money, I got a couple bands to entertain us.
 




 
Thanks for coming to my party! I had so much fun, and you guys can come back any time you want. Just maybe give me a call before you come over. Sometimes my blog's bedroom is a big mess and needs a little work before mortal eyes can see it.
 
(In case anyone was curious, except for the band pictures, all of the others came from my wedding board on pinterest...If future hubby cooperates, it's going to be amazing.)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment