Thursday, January 29, 2015

Everyone Panic!

Guys!!
Rooglewood Press moved up the announcement date from March 1st to February 1st.
The five winning stories are going to be announced in three days!!
I don't know how to handle this information.
Dance? Cry?

I told Minion 1 that this either means that they had fewer entries than they planned, or they had so many horrible entries that the choosing was ridiculously easy.
I'm not sure if either of these possibilities are supposed to offer me hope.

Facts remain facts though, and we will find out one way or another on Sunday.
I will be away from the internet most of the time.
I am excited. I am terrified.

8 comments:

  1. According to Anne Elizabeth's post yesterday, they actually had MORE entries this year, and almost all of them were AMAZING. However, they restructured the judging process this year so that allowed them to get through all of the entries faster.

    But I can't wait to see what stories we'll be reading this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too, excited and terrified, love Jack perfect for any situation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_- There should be a 'captain' in there somewhere, Skye ;) But yes, he does fit any need that arises.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get the news you want!! :)

    ReplyDelete