Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Reason I'm An Insomniac

I've made a discovery readers. I am in an insomniac. I've suspected for some time now. But, I have finally discovered the reason why I am this way.
See, I often thought it had to do with spending too much time looking at an ipod screen, thinking about crazy stuff, reading heart stopping books right before bed, eating too much sugar. Things like that.
But those aren't the reasons at all.
The other day as I was looking around my room,
It hit me.
The reason is handsomeness.
There is much too much awesome handsomeness in my bedroom for me to sleep.
Why on earth would I ever want to close my eyes when this is what is around me, covering all the walls?






I mean seriously?
How am I supposed to sleep when this is hung up right above my bed??

I suppose I might get more sleep if I took all the posters down, but that would make my room such a dreary place. The entire wall space is covered in pictures and posters and drawings.
I can't give up my babies.










8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Good reason. If I had Four up on my wall I wouldn't wanna close my eyes either.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this post made me laugh xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome, love old school Toby Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd be able to sleep either, if I had some of these posters in my room ;)
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only posted about half of the posters that are actually in my room XP I've got about ten more.

      Delete