Friday, January 9, 2015

Oxygen:Inhale - CD Review

Hello!
My family is amazing and got me the newest Thousand Foot Krutch CD, Oxygen: Inhale.
I. Love. It.
It is so different from the usual sound. They have a lot of mellow, pretty songs on the CD. They still have plenty of rocking and rapping songs too though.
The CD has ten tracks on it.
My favorite are-
Untraveled Road, Born This Way, and I See Red.
I listened to it in the car the other day and the Minions and my mom made me skip half of them because they couldn't stand them. First they said they were too crazy. Then the slow ones came and they said they were too mellow.
Now?
Now both minions are walking around flipping their hair like wanna be rockers and singing
"Because I was born this way!"
It's hilarious.
I have corrupted them.



4 comments:

  1. You've corrupted them... ha ha. I've listened to it on Youtube and it's great. Untraveled road was my favorite song. I think they are my favorite Christian band, They have great stage presence. My Brothers got me into TFK and even though they are no longer Christian's they still love them. Seriously, their mosh pit was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have XP Awesome! Oh, I'm so jealous. I want to go see them someday, before I die :P

      Delete
  2. 'I have corrupted them.' You sounds so gleeful xD

    ReplyDelete