Saturday, December 27, 2014

After Christmas Post

Hello all!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Mine was swell. My grandma came over and I literally ate myself sick.
I honestly did not mean to. I had a regular sized dinner, and I felt stuffed immediately and hardly ate any dessert until hours later.
It was pineapple upside down cake- totally worth the wait.

Christmas eve I went to my grandma's house on my mom's side and played with all the little girl cousins, and got to hold the new baby. She is inhumanly beautiful. I mean, I have never saw a baby that adorable. And she always smiles. Even when she's crying.

My family loves me very much. To show my level of appreciation for them, I will be locking myself away with the spare tv for a long period of time.
See, they got me Revolution season 2, Legend of Korra season 1 and 3, and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Minion 1 got The Maze Runner.
So we have a lot of watching to do.

Christmas day we made my poor parents and grandma sit through the Maze Runner. It wasn't as good as the book, but it was a decent movie. I'll probably do a review on it in the near future. (I also have one for Mockingjay part 1- yes, I watched it and didn't tell you.)

Minion 2 got me a Tim Tebow poster. Minion 2 is my best friend forever.

I had so much fun tricking my sisters into whose box belonged to which person, and what was inside and all that fun stuff. It was great.

How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment