Friday, December 5, 2014

Famous People Tag

Hi all! Skye from Ink Castles is amazing and tagged me for the Famous People tag.

 
The Rules:
-Put up the 'famous people tag button' and link back to the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you) 

#1 Who's your favorite singer/group?
 
Oh boy, its a very close call between Thousand Foot Krutch, and NeedtoBreathe. Depends if I'm in need of screaming or poetic songs about outlaws....

 
#2 If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?
 
I would probably make a complete fool of myself. Or else walk over and say Hi and ask them a question so he had to converse with me. Then I would kidnap him and we would be joined in holy matrimony.
 
#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?
I used to really like Jennifer Knapp, but not anymore :(
 
#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with a V.
 Um...V...That is such a hard letter! Viggo Mortensen.


#5 What's one of your favourite red-carpet dresses?
I really have never paid much attention, and the dresses I've seen I haven't liked....
I like this one, though I probably couldn't pull it off myself.
 
#6 Who's your favorite Royal person?
 .....
I really can't make myself like any of the royals that insist on swarming the front cover of every magazine in Wal-Mart.

 
#7 Who's your favourite child actor/tress
Dakota Fanning is great. She looks just like Minion 2.
 


#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
Well, I'm sure there are things about them that I wouldn't like if I knew them really well, but Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, and Garrett Hedlund all seem to have fairly sane and normal private lives.
 
#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years
 Yeah. I mean, from like John Wayne on, we've had some really great actors. Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Robert Duvall, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Junior. When I watch some of the really old shows, it's just painful sometimes.
 
#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?
I have always thought Lorde and Beyoncé were really weird names, even though that's their singer names and stuff. They're just strange to me.
 
#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
When I was younger I looked a lot like Annasophie Robb (especially in Bridge to Terebithia). We don't look quite as similar any more, because I'm not that blonde.  

#12 Share your favorite famous-person quote
 
#13 Who's your favorite dancer?
Um....I really liked Ty Murray when he was on Dancing with the Stars...And Chuck the iceman Liddell. And Sadie Robertson...I don't know of any actual dancers that I like XP
 

#14 Why is your favourite actress your favourite one? When did you decide that she was your favourite?
 You're assuming I have one...I really like Jennifer Lawrence. Because she's so blunt, and not worried about behind freakishly skinny, and she is an amazing actress. And...I just decided just now, because I couldn't think of anyone else.

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
I spent several hours visiting with all the guys from VOTA. Other than that...I have never met or been close to anyone famous.
 
Thanks Skye!
 
If you want to do this tag, consider yourself nominated.
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag. High King Peter, how did I not think of that. Lucky that you look like Anna Sophia Robb she is gorgeous. I did the blog Buddie tag, but my computer ate it will get to it soon though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks for tagging me. Haha, I had to think of someone besides the royals in England. Oh, I love how she looks. Oh darn. Silly computers.

      Delete