Friday, December 12, 2014

Best Blogging Buddies Tag

Wild horse at Opal Swirls nominated me for the Best Blogging Buddies tag. Thanks!

Questions-
1. Why do you blog?
Because I love being able to interact with tags and linkups and whatnot.
2. Purple or Pink?

3. Summer or Winter?
Ugh. I hate being hot.
But I hate being cold.
....
Summer.

4. Have you read/seen The Book Thief? Tell me if it ripped you up like it ripped me up.
I haven't read it or seen it yet, but I plan to. So, no. I have not been ripped as of yet.
5. A book you keep re-reading?

6. Do you have any pets?
A handful of holier-than-thou cats, and an insane dog.
7. Type or handwrite?
Handwrite. A blank computer screen drains me of any inspiration I might have had. I handwrite most of my blog posts before I ever even go to a computer.

8.  Has a book ever made you cry?
....I got asked this by the minions the other day and they laughed at my answer.
Yes. A couple have.
I cried in American Diaries: Maddie Retta Lauren when the man I loved died.
I cried in Green Rider when some random character died and she thought of her husband.
And (this is the one they mocked me for), I cried in A Horse Named Cinnamon. The pony died, okay!? Give me a break!

9. Favorite school subject?
My mom claims we never took reading as an actual subject. Art neither. (Is my hillbilly speak showing?) So...History. But American History. None of that ancient world history stuff. That stuff is messed up.
10. The best sport in the world is....
I'm a good red blooded American. How am I supposed to decide between football, UFC, or bull riding?
11. Do you live in town or the country?
Country.
12. What is better: Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset. It comes at a reasonable hour to be awake.
13. It's midday, you're still in your PJs, at home alone, when some knocks on the door. What do you do?
I do not leave my bedroom in PJ's, but if I were to, I would throw on some jeans and go answer the door. (My pj shirt looks just like a regular shirt, so I wouldn't have to change that.)
14. A quote that is important to you?
....Hmmm. I'm really bad at these. I'm the type of person who reads thousands of quotes on Pinterest and thinks hundreds of them are so great, and then completely forgets them the instant I see fanart.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16
15. If you had to eat one food forever, you would eat...
Steak
The Rules:
You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
You must tag the person who nominated you in your post
You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.

I'm not going to nominate anyone for this. I've had my fill of nominating people and I'm starting to feel like my list of blogger friends resembles more of a hit list than a tag list after all the tags and awards I've been blowing through lately.

4 comments:

  1. Tags are awesome! I loved your answers! And the purple picture;D Btw, this is Ellie. Thanks for following and commenting!
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete