Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Even More Tags!!

I was nominated by Carly at Books and Etc. for two tags! Thanks Carly!

The first is The Book Cake Tag 

 
Flour
A book that was a little bit slow to start, but really picked up as it went along

It's been a while since I've read this one, but I remember it being a little slow for the first few chapters and then at the end things just started happening left and right and then BAM! it ended, and I didn't have the second book in the series.
 

Butter
A book that had a really rich and great plot
I thought the plot of The Hunger Games was great.

 
 

Eggs
A book you thought was going to be bad, but actually turned out really enjoyable

 
Achilles became a fictional crush for me.  
 


Sugar
A sugary/sweet book
Haha, um...I don't read many of those....sweet....
This one was sweet.
 
Icing
A book that covered every single element about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.)

For me, it had everything.
 
Sprinkles
A book series that you can turn back to for a little pick me up when you're feeling down
It's a quick read and gives me an adrenaline rush. Perfect for a pick me up.  
 
The Cherry on Top 
Your favorite book this year so far

....How on earth am I supposed to choose when I've discovered The Selection, Matched, and Divergent all this year????


 
Now! On to the second tag. This one looks like so much fun ^_^
 

Who would be your father?
Hmmm...most of the books I read have absentee, or evil fathers....I think it would be America Singers dad (I can't remember his name, but he's in The Selection series). I like how he knows his daughter so well, and wants what is best for her, but also wants her to make her own choices.

Who would be your book mother?
I think my mom would be....Natalie Prior, from Divergent. She's so kind and caring, but she's also fun and crazy.

Who would be your sister?
Jo March! Not sure if we would be best friends, or fight like crazy, but I choose Jo.
 
Who/what would be your pet? 
Thorn, the dragon from the Inheritance Cycle. He's like the ultimate guard dog, but such a injured soul. I loves him.

Where would you live? 
....All of my favorite stories take place in a land ruled by crazy tyrants who would want to kill me or control my life! ....Narnia!

Where would you go to school?
I would go to Hogwarts for a few years, graduate early, then head off to the Institute to learn to be a Shadow Hunter.

What would be your fictional job? 
I'd be with Ron Weasley's brother in Romania, studying and taking care of dragons.

Who would be your best friend?
My girl pal would be...Tris I think. And my best boy pal would be Jem Carstairs.

 
Who would be your significant other?
Will Herondale! For a little bit. Then Four. Then I'd date Murtagh. Then Gale. Finnick. No, Aspen. Or maybe Ky. Heck, maybe even Xander. Or Kiero. Or Jude. Levi and Riley are boss..Considine. How the heck am I supposed to choose one?? This is making me look like a really bad girl!

And, that's it! Thanks for tagging me :)
I tag...
Wild Horse @ Opal Swirls
Jillian @ Covers and Ink
Skye @ Ink Castles
J @ The Journeys of my Beating Heart
Jessy @Barefoot in the Snow
Alyssa @ Bits and Spurs
Sarah @ Forever Changed
Lauren @ Loving our Creator

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I loved your answers :) Yes, Thorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these tags look fun, Murtagh I quite like him. He he I have a list that is just as long of fictional guys if not longer so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving The Hunger Games so far. I just started reading them because of all the great reviews. I know! I had trouble with the significant other question, too. How can we fangirls pick just one? There should be a rule. :)

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! It's impossible to pick just one when we have so many great choices!

      Delete