Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fangirlish Nightmare

It is perhaps the worst thing that can happen to a fangirl. 
Her man gets married.
In books we always want the guy and gal to be together, but as for me, I really don't want them married. Dating sounds just fine. If they're married it comes in an epilogue long after the story ends. 
But what about when a real person gets married? 
How do you handle that as a fangirl?
 
I'll tell you how. 
 
Scream at the computer. 
Tell your family.
Stay up all night thinking about it.
Talk about it for days on end.
Tell all your friends.
Tell yourself it's not true.
Never get over it.

I've been following this formula devoutly ever since I discovered that Rex Burkhead got married.
 
I thought I was looking up his stats with the Bengals. Instead I found wedding pictures.
 
Telling myself it was a friends wedding, not his, I followed up on it and found this.

Too bloody right. 

Now my family is telling me Tim Tebow is getting set up with some chick from 19 Kids and Counting. 
I refuse to believe such madness. Facebook says he's not. Facebook knows all.
Besides,
 

6 comments:

  1. Not Tim too!! I don't know why we (Colorado) gave him up, but I'll take him back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I went into full bronco hate mode when that first happened, but now that John elway is gone, I forgive.

      Delete
  2. Awww Maddie *hugs* there, there. My mom was telling me about the Tim Tebow thing I don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't believe it either. An article I read said they haven't even met each other, people are just shipping them.

      Delete
  3. You're a lot like my best friend. She freaks out whenever she figures out her celebrity crush is married. Lol. I don't think you need to worry about the whole Tim Tebow thing. My brother and sister are die hard 19 kids and counting fans and they told me that the girls said nevertheless that they'd never even met Tim Tebow.
    In Christ,
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel 10,000 times better. He's not allowed to meet anyone but me.

      Delete