Saturday, September 13, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag.

I saw this over at Covers and Ink and thought it looked like all kinds of fun, so I decided to join in on it. You answer 20 questions about yourself.

Question 1: How tall are you?
I am five feet tall. Even.

 Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I don't know how hidden it is. But I can sing and play guitar pretty good. The singing part is way more hidden than the playing. I'll play in front of people long before I'll sing for them.

 Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Having to type in the numbers or phrase before I can comment. I hate proving that I'm not a robot :P

 Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
People having really long finger nails but not keeping them shaped, and people using pencils. I hate pencils.

 Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
Currently it's Diamonds by Manafest, but check back next week and it will be different.

 Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
Custom Catastrophes I've never bought anything from Ariel's shop, but I get loads of inspiration from it.

 Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?

Watching movies no one will watch with me (Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Tron), playing guitar and singing really loud (while watching out the window to be sure no one comes home), and writing all day long.

 Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
Candy bars and Mountain Dew if I'm buying. If I'm just scavenging the house I'll take chips and salsa.

 Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have 6 horses, but only one I own. His name is Flint. Maggie is a red heeler puppy. And I have several farm cats. I think the ones that are officially mine are named Jem, Gale, Tater, and Rascal.

 Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
I'm going to exclude the Bible here, because that's kind of obvious, but I think my favorite non-fiction book is...Oh, it's a toss up between Company Aytch by Sam Watkins, or Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris. Favorite fiction book is Eldest by Christopher Paolini.

 Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
Um...I love eye shadow. That's probably where I put the most detail into my beauty get up. But hairspray is great too XP

 Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Yesterday I was in dollar store and my sister said "What happened to Maddie? She used to be so gentle and caring." And I said "I've never been gening and cartle." It just came out that way.

 Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love my coffee dearly, but I must say Mountain Dew

 Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
For reals? Can I say my favorite for each genre? Fine. The Cowboys.

 Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I was the oldest kid that you would go to for help with math. Sorry. None of the options really apply when you're homeschooled.

 Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Hyannis Nebraska. No corn fields. Cowboys everywhere. Still in the greatest state there is.

 Question 17: PC or Mac?
PC.

 Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Well, while I was reading, Four was being a complete hunk, and that was romantic...Let me think...Okay, here's a real one involving crushes. Ran to catch up with me while I was walking away, and then talked to my dad for twenty minutes. Oh! Or, stood behind me for a picture and called me short. That was sweet. Me and Minion 1 had this conversation the other day. Her crushes all do sweet romantic things like get her a drink, or buy her candy, or talk about sunsets. Mine do nothing. We thought for a week and came up with nothing.

 Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
Garrett Hedlund is the best looking one I can think of, but I love Johnny Depp's acting.

 Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
Well that's not all that fair to the other bloggers I know, is it? I like all of the bloggers I know, and love when I get to talk to them, and when we comment back and forth on each others stuff. I don't have a secret fave.

Now. I would take the time to tag everyone individually, but I've been supposed to be doing school for the last hour and all I've done is blog. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Leave your link in the comments and I'll check out your answers if you want to participate :)

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the questions below and then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you’ve hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!

Question 1: How tall are you?
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Question 17: PC or Mac?
Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?

**This blog post is a part of the ’20 Things You Might Not Know About Me’ Blog Tag started by April from Blacksburg Belle. She began this blog tag experiment to build community among creatives, help us bloggers to connect more and get to know each other better. This month’s topic is all about sharing just a little too much information about yourself. If you’d like to participate or want more info,check out the beginning post right here.**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment