Friday, September 5, 2014

The Moment- CD Review


As you might have saw a few posts ago, I got the new Manafest CD The Moment for my birthday. It is hands down my favorite one from Chris so far. I like every single song on it, whereas usually I like maybe four our of 12.

Like most Manafest music, the songs are mostly rap, but he does some singing on the choruses, and there are a few songs on the CD that are mostly singing and no rap. Trevor McNevan from Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static also joined him for a song on this album, which makes it that much better.

My top favorite tracks are Criminal, Love Wide Open, Diamonds (I'm in love with this one), and Bull in a China Shop.


Check this one out. It's my all time favorite of any song he's ever sang.

2 comments:

  1. I love Manafest favorite song is Human, I really like the song Diamonds. I love his raps, and he can sing so win, win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Human is a great one too. He's great. Don't forget he can skateboard. That's just icing on the cake.

      Delete