Sunday, October 26, 2014

Alert! SOS!

Hi! This is kind of embarrassing, but I need your help. A few weeks ago I was nominated for the chocolate books award. Well I was going to do it this week, but I cannot remember who nominated me, therefore I have no one to thank or link back to! I've been through miles and miles of my blogger feed and I can't find the post anywhere. So, if you nominated me, could you let me know please? I can answer the questions just fine without the original post, but I don't want to be rude and not thank you 0.o
Drop me a comment please!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I think it was me. Lol. Glad you're going to do it:) and thank you for caring enough to ask:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might have been you, but my memory is so terrible I wasn't sure XP Thanks!

      Delete