Monday, October 6, 2014

Here We Go Again

This is a poem that I whipped up about a week ago. I was sad when I wrote it, and it must have showed because someone told me the words worried them, so hopefully it doesn't worry you guys.

What the heck is wrong with you?
And here we go again
I don't want to play this game
I feel start to begin
I ignored the sign
Bought more time
You don't even speak
And it still robs my sleep
It's killing me
When you hear the call
I know you'll answer
Then take the fall
It makes me so tired
Pressure I can't withstand
Where are you now?
Watch my terrors expand
You know it doesn't affect just you
When you go out and do these things that you do?
Did you ever think about the rest of us
And all the times you've betrayed our trust?
Did you know that it hurts a heart
Who has known you from the start
To helpless' watch you every day
Voluntarily fade away?
What's killing you
Is killing me
Today I really wish you knew
All the things you've failed to see
I know how this will all end
'Cause here we go again

2 comments:

  1. It's very good and very sad, but I can relate to it is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No, I don't think it's bad. Hopefully you don't relate to it in quite the same way I do, because that would be pretty awful. But I'm glad when people can relate to what I write.

      Delete