Friday, October 3, 2014

Contemplating

Nope.
This isn't going to be some deep, meaningful post.
You thought it was going to be, didn't you?
 
It's actually me talking about NaNoWriMo
(my mom would say whaa?? so that translates to National Novel Writing Month).
 Basically you take the month of November and try to write a 50,000 word novel.
It's pretty insane.
This year I participated in Camp Nano for the first time. It was great.
But I got to choose my word count.
(A much more manageable 20,000)
That 50,000 word goal just looks so daunting.
 But.
 
I am Dauntless.
The test in the back of Divergent said so.
So I'm contemplating doing NaNo...I've actually signed up for it, and created a pinterest board for the idea. (It's a secret board, so none of you guys can go snooping around and tell me to write it)
Are any of you doing NaNo? Do tell.
Convince me.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you doing Nano, I really want to but with my work schedule being crazy I know I can't. ;) but you should if you can. Nano is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I won't get the word count, but I still want to try it.

      Delete
  2. You should totally go for it! :) You can't go through you're entire life wishing that you would have done things you didn't do, right? And besides, if you don't meet the goal, it's like you loose anything! It's good practice as well!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete